Current Liturgical Ministers
New Liturgical Ministers
(for those new to the ministry)
The Liturgical Minister Scheduling system provides you with features and capabilities to directly control your information that is used in the scheduling process. Through your password protected account you can:
- correct or update your personal information,
- specify the maximum number of times per day and per month you desire to serve,
- block out dates on your calendar that you cannot serve,
- view your scheduled times to serve,
- manage your ministry involvement,
- specify ministers with whom you need to coordinate schedules,
- view the overall liturgical minister schedule,
- view the liturgical minister roster, and
- request a substitute for an upcoming assignment that you cannot fulfill.
Three short videos are available to assist you in using your account.
- Using the Minister Console - This 6 minute video provides an overview of the features available to ministers.
- Getting Login Help - A 2 minute video that shows how to retrieve your User ID and reset your password.
- Getting Help Finding a Substitute - Explore how a minister can request a substitute for an assignment and how ministers can volunteer to take the assignment by viewing this 2 minute video.
An explanation of the Liturgical Minister Scheduling Features has been released to assist you in understanding the features available to you and how they can be used. Please take a few moments to check out this information.
Accessing Your Account
In order to access your account you will need your user id and password. If you have forgotten these access keys, you can click the "I Forget" button on the login page and follow the instructions displayed. If you do not have an account or cannot use the "I Forget" button, please contact your ministry leader for assistance.
If you have your user id and password, you can access the system by clicking this link to open a new window containing the login page. Enter your user id and password into the fields provided and click the "Login" button to access your account.
Please remember to save your changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button when you are done. You may save your changes multiple times during your visit. Each time the "Save Changes" button is clicked, the changes made up to that point will be recorded.